bonjour celine header

15.10.14

beautiful fall weekends

fall weekend adventures

fall weekend adventures

fall weekend adventures

fall weekend adventures

urban sightings

urban sightings

Thank you so much for all of your sweet messages and comments on my previous post of our happy announcement! Our life seems so hectic right now, with Jin and I trying to balance work and family, sometimes I forget that I am pregnant (until I go to tie my shoes and realize something is in my way...). Your genuine happiness reminded us to stop for a moment and be excited for our growing family!

Any time I have a weekend off, we try to do something fun with family and friends. These photos were taken last Sunday when we attempted to participate in the Homegrown Park Crawl with Gabe, but we ended up having an adventure of our own instead, rolling down hills, throwing fall leaves, danced in the trails and seeing other worldly creatures!

I hope you had an adventurous weekend! Or at least, one surrounded by loved ones filled with a lot of delicious food (Happy belated Thanksgiving!)!

p.s. I can't get enough of Ellie's face as she's throwing the leaves in the third photo!

p.p.s. Today, Jessica & Brock's wedding is featured on Style Me Pretty! So flattered and excited! Go see it here!


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaahhh uncle Gabe is the BEST!!! Love these, especially the one of them dancing in sync.

    ReplyDelete