bonjour celine header

23.8.14

Picture Perfect Social Media - by Jennifer Young

Picture Perfect Social Media

Picture Perfect Social Media by Jennifery Young - Celine Kim contributor 01

Picture Perfect Social Media by Jennifery Young - Celine Kim contributor 02

Picture Perfect Social Media by Jennifery Young - Celine Kim contributor 03

I have some exciting news to share with you!

Awhile back, the talented Jennifer Young approached me to contribute to a book she was writing - Picture Perfect Social Media. The book is aimed for those looking to improve their photography skills in a comprehensible, not-too-technical way. Something I can totally relate to as I still remember the first time I picked up an SLR camera and how intimidating all those controls seemed. But the great thing about this book is that it shows you that you don't need a fancy camera to take great photos.

I am so honoured to have my work and words in Jennifer's book but also so humbled to be along side the other incredibly talented contributors for this book - Tara O'Brady, Oana Befort, Dabito, Leila Peterson, Michelle Lau , guremike - each artist lending their words of wisdom on their area of photography expertise. I definitely learned some good tips by reading Jennifer's words and what the other contributors had to say.

Congratulations Jennifer, on your first book! I am so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment